We plan to pilot a social skills group based using Dungeons and Dragon for 6 weeks in the winter of 2023. We are currently working out the details, but here is some basic information for those who might be interested.
- 4 youth will be selected for the pilot
- Youth must be between the ages of 12-15
- Youth must have an Autism (ASD) diagnosis and be able to carry on basic conversations
- This service will be paid for out-of-pocket, but the pilot will be at a discounted rate
- The group will co-facilitated by experienced “Dungeon Master,” Samuel Blair and BCBA, Tannis Blair
- For more details please contact Tannis at 724-201-9870 or complete the contact form to send an inquiry.